upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, September 2
You're the one posted by Bon
Bella and Lindy's blog is so inspirational :)
READ THIS !!
And there are so many other awesome stuff. Wow.

Hahaha so there's this English thing due tomorrow which is like, a review of a book and comparing it to another book, and I have read neither. AWESOME ! Books are boring to me now boooooo. Unless it's deep somehow. But it still takes heaps of motivation and boredom to finish. I still have lots of seemingly interesting books I borrowed from people so sorry if you may not see them for a while.
Uhhhh I'm so lazy.

I love having time on my hands. I love pretending I have time on my hands.

Labels: , , ,

7:29 PM