upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, September 7
You're killing me posted by Bon
BURGER SHOPPPPPP WHYYYYYYYYY YUN ?!?!?! D: freaking addictive stuff right there. I can't stop even though my neck is killing and my eyes are unfocussing.
So I started 40 hour famine. Initially, I was planning to do eating and talking, and put duct tape over my mouth, but then remembered that we had science speech so stuffed the talking. But then it's a good excuse so brought it back up. Yay. But still wrote the speech just in case :D

5 out of 10 wtf?

Labels: , , , ,

9:15 PM