upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, September 29
You got me all dumb like a retard posted by Bon
HAHA SO I WAS WATCHING TV RIGHT and it was Australia's Next Top Model, which kinda sucks majorly because Australian TV is just that bad, I MEAN, the judges were even full hardcore arguing with each other and the host had to fully try to get them to quiet down a bit. And the host sucked that when the opinion of some professional people were asked, and slightly negative, BUT ONLY SLIGHTLY, things were said about the contestants, the host was all like, "But [something sickeningly positive], isn't that right?" to the audience, WHICH I HATE. BUT THE CRAPPIEST AND MOST AWESOME PART OF THIS SHOW WAS, the announcement of the winner. IT WAS WRONG. HAHAHAHAHA. And the host is like " OH SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED, I'M SO SORRY SHITSHITSHIT THEY TOLD ME THE WRONG THING" and I was just cracking up on the sofa. HAH HAH HAH. And you know how when you're on TV you're not actually meant to acknowledge you're on TV? BUT THE HOST IS LIKE, "this is the problem with live TV". D:> The crappiness of it all is hilarious.

Maths past papers. Are deceptive. I feel like I did alright coming out of it, and then I mark it and wonder why the frick did I get all those wrong T^T. Evidently I have not done enough.

Labels: , ,

1:57 PM