upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, September 9
What the function? posted by Bon
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEANNE, ALEX AND CALEB !!!!!!

So I done finished geo yaaaaaaaaay except it is major crap [salutes]. But whatevs.
English is coming along not so great...

Playful Kiss "may become the worst drama ever.” ?!?! Holy mother. I haven't even watched it yet. But from the article I read about the most recent ep [WHY HAVEN'T THEY SUBBED IT YET ?!?! D:] it sounds pretty freaking bad. And stupid. Oh noes.

Lol wanna read my story once I've finished it? Okay.

Labels: , , , , , ,

11:48 PM