upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, September 12
What do I do posted by Bon
Zzzz rejarred my jarred thumb. Uncool. So to avoid further injury, I thought it was a good idea to tape it because remember how I figured that taping makes it heal faster? BUT THEN I COULDN'T FIND THE TAPE ANYWAY I even cleaned out my desk to look for it. ==;...

Lol. I had a late night epiphany last night and I FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE NIKITA EP OMG. Like before, I was wondering why the eff she has contact with Alex and how she got the pig mask. And how she got the info on the Black Arrow operation. BUT THEN I REALISED THAT SHE PLANTED ALEX IN DIVISION OMG ! She was the other dude in the robbery, not Alex's boyfriend who died of a drug overdose conveniently a few hours after the robbery. Nikita was the one that shot the coincidentally wanted fugitive who was a hostage in the robbery. NO WONDER OOOOOOH. TRICKY. Wow. The fact that I had to think about it to get it MAKES ME LIKE THIS SHOW MORE OMG !!

Ahhhhhh why does the student teacher give so much work ):

Labels: ,

12:15 PM