upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, September 8
Now you know posted by Bon
SOOOOOOOO HUNGRY ==; and not talking freaking sucks. Not only is everyone talking about BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS so much that I freaking NEEEEED to interject my opinions about how Yoon Ji Hoo > Goo Jun Pyo, BUT NOOOOOOO ON TOP OF THAT peoples take advantage of this and diss me ): And you can't get high by not talking. Today was such a mellow day.
And the not doing science speech card didn't even come into play because WE HAD A FREAKING SUB and NO ONE DID IT OMFG.
AND FAROUT my mum made BBQ pork for dinner tonight D:
WHY DID I DO TWO THINGS ?

Oooh I brought my measely shuffle to school today to keep me entertained during the UWS SURVEY OMFG WHY DO WE DO THOSE THINGS? ASDF FAROUT I circled like the same for everything. Except the opposite ones. Lol. And for the last maths question, the interest one, Lian ceebsed so he wrote "I'm Rich" for the answer hahaha.
Oh and remember that maths test I thought I was alright in? WELL I WASN'T LOL but amazingly, I wasn't in the range that he says needs more revision. Just. As in I got the number he said that if you were below you suck. That means I borderline suck. But I know I entirely suck.
My mum made me do a past paper. And I was sqeeeeeebs throughout it all because I left my calculator downstairs zzzz.

I jarred my thumb.

Labels: , , , , , ,

7:06 PM