upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, September 4
Love like this posted by Bon
So I skipped Chinese school today because I hate it, sorry Yilang bro if I dogged you :/ haha. And stayed home to study Ag instead. LOL JKS I youtubed all day, watching NEW CHONNY VLOG which is pretty funnay, and MVs, ESPECIALLY of SS501 because I love Kim Hyun Joong hahaha. And remember before how I said they weren't that great? WELL I TAKE THAT BACK because I found a couple of songs of theirs that I like, and the dancing in the MVs is pretty damn beast. I think I might learn one of them when I have time :D Oooh but watch the SS501 Solo Collection Drama MVs (3 parts) it is goooood. Because KIM HYUN JOONG IS IN A WIFEBEATER OMFG DROOOOL HIS MUSCOOLS and I love his hair in that. Wow he's so hot. But yeah. The storyline is kinda similar to the SG Wannabe Partner For Life MV (2 parts) except I didn't really get this ones' ending... And there was snippets of the individual members dancing to their song [wow that sounds kinda lame BUT IT'S NOT !] and in KIM HYUN JOONG's part, at the beginning he does hip thrusts OMFG HOT !!! 8D. When the girl sees his hand is hurt and takes off her (USED !!) bandage to wrap his wound up I was like .... DON'T GIVE HIM AIDS !! Um yeah no I'm not jealous wtf?
Well no actually I did study a bit of Ag, except I kept falling asleep O.O no joke. I wasn't actually tired it was just that my eyes couldn't stay open. And my chair is not that comfortable because I'm too short that the back of my head hits where my neck is supposed to, so not only do I not have support for my neck, my head is also pushed forward. AND, it's kinda very used that the padding on the seat has be squished by my FAT ASS so it's actually hard. I has a butt groove.

Where did my guts go ?!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

7:20 PM