zzzzzz what ag?
So I printed out Didi's condensed notes to read tomorrow right before the test. When is it again?
I don't even know where my day went... I woke up pretty late with crazy bedhair and whack eyelids and played a bit of ball before remembering I worked out my thunder thighs last night and they killed hahaha. Unfortunately I still haven't managed to take the thunder out of my thighs. And my abs got even fatter T^T too much Dove dark chocolate [with the things written on the wrapper omg they're cool :D]
OH I KNOW, I spent like, all day making a wallpaper for my school laptop. And LOL it's a COMPILATION of KIM HYUN JOONG pictures <3 I am the coolest of the cool of course.
ASDF I wanna download Playful Kiss eps BUT I CAN'T FIND THEM omfg uncool ):
I think maybe I need a life.
OH GOOD NEWS to me. I finally learnt how to draw hyperboles properly yaaaay thank you Cambridge book you duh awesomes.
Oh so for father's day we as in my bro and I shouted him lunch out. At Carlo village. And not even at a restaurant [HURNG GONG CHA CHAN TENG is the win... but no.. there were too many peoples x(] it was at that place where the Easyway closed down. But my dad is cool and we had jaywalking adventures lol because we parked at the Bunnings opposite. Ahh I LOVE YOU !! Thanks for putting up with the shit we give you. I can't believe we even had you cook last night, you're awesome.
Why it is a bad idea to talk with you: I feel like I'm bugging you, I feel lame, conversations will inevitably have to end, when they do I feel bad.Labels: Ag, bro, chocolate, dad, Easyway, exam, Father's Day, Kim Hyun Joong, laptops, maths