upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, September 9
I'll meet you in the lobby posted by Bon
40 hour famine finished done jizz. Never doing it again. Sorry starving African kids or whatever. Haha I ended right before the Commerce Carnival, and just started stuffing myself with everything from migoreng to chocolate dipped marshmallows. Which was a terrible idea because I felt ultra sick. The rest of the day was blehhhh.
Westpac. Let me be a bitch for just a sec okay, but D: I hate myself for not being careful enough. Ahhhhhh whatevs it's over.
I'm not going to presentation night this year ):

On another note, KIM HYUN JOONG'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE OMFG :D Except it's kinda empty right now, and being the cool kid that I am, I want to join but asdf they tell you you have to click a nonexistent button. D: Maybe that's a good thing since I have a short story and a coastal management report to write.

Since when did facebook become addictive again? Oh wait it didn't it's just me being sad.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8:01 PM