Friday, September 3
I would have done whatever
posted by Bon
So basketball tonight was :/ because it started off with the other team having only 3 players so we couldn't start, and 2 points were awarded to us [more specifically TO ME because I am duh captain NYEHEHEHE] every minute we didn't play. Which was 3. So we started out 6 points ahead and they only have four players so we were kinda owning ish. BUT THEN at half time another player came and now they had 5 [I thought if you came after halftime you weren't allowed to play booo] and they kinda caught up but never really did. And in the end we won by 5. Which means we would have most likely lost if they came on time hehehe. AND THE CHERRY ON THIS is that we are first in our division and they are second YAY !
Came home to watch SHAQ VS and this week it was JUSTIN BIIIIEBER OMFG he is so awesome. All his haters are just jealous. How can you hate that kid. AND HE IS SO BEAST AT EVERYTHING like he can dance really well, he is good at BOWLING, and HE EVEN PLAYS BASKETBALL !!!! AHHHHHH *squeeeeeeeeeal* Haha. Yeah he is really freaking cool. And Shaq also versed Jimmy Kimmel, and OMG their jokes were hilarious even though I didn't get half of them because I am not immersed in American pop culture, as much as I'd like to be.
Speaking of hilarious, Chonny's newest vid was not. ): I think MAYBE maybemaybe he lost his touch. Hmmm. Whatevs, I seem to find his yourchonny vids better than his mychonny ones. Blehhhhh.
Aww duh uncools, multicultural fair tomorrow at duh Chinese schools. And you're like, HAHAHA MULTICULTURE AT CHINESE SCHOOL but I'm pretty sure I've explained this before so I squeebs explain again.
Peoples tell me your birthdays. :DLabels: America, basketball, Chinese school, Chonny, Jimmy Kimmel, Justin Bieber, Shaq
11:44 PM