upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, September 11
I choose you posted by Bon
Went shopping today :D and bought 2 dresses OMFG ! I didn't own a dress until like, very recently :O:O But yay ! Also bought $20 high quality school shoes lolol DON'T JUDGE. I promise you they won't break in 2 days. Bro bought 2 v-necks, a WAISTCOAT [to impress ;) ;) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BY THE WAY] and a pair of shoes. He spent 3 times as much as me.
OH BUT YEAH this very expensive crockery store was having a massive sale, evident by the massive line that went out the door. Alright this story is kinda very ... bad, for want of better word. Not bad as in gross or bad as in dirty, more like bad as in dog. And your view of us will probably change maybe :/ So. It shall be encrypted....... password is Isuckasaperson


AHHHHH JUST FINISHED HELLCATS AND NIKITA.
Hellcats. Marti's body is so hot. Her face not so much but it was gooooood. Although most of the ep was in the promo so I knew what was gonna happen. EXCEPT THE END BIT OMFG ALICE IS SOOOOO BITCH DOES SHE NOT REALISE THAT AFFECTING MARTI WILL AFFECT THE ENTIRE CHEER SQUAD AND THEREFORE AFFECT HER ?!?!?! BIIIIIITCH.
NIKITA IS SO HOT !!!! You see her in a bikini and you're like, jiiiiiiiiiizz. No joke. I'm loving it already. Except when she says "Peace" with the peace sign it was kinda weird hahaha.

Labels: , , , ,

5:55 PM