upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, September 27
Hot then cold posted by Bon
OH Junior Masterchef HOW FREAKING PRO ARE THEY !?! Who else thinks Pierre looks slightly like uke Pasqualino ?!?! I think Sam is quite cool but my bro thinks he's a douche. And Anthony is cute. So is Siena. Hahaha. But. They get so high praise, even though it may suck a little. I MEAN, Matt tapped the table TWICE, AND HE RARELY DOES THAT. It kinda feels weird that they are given such high praise, I MEAN I KNOW THEY ARE CHILDREN AND IT IS AMAZING, but just... yeah. I feel like they should but at the same time shouldn't be judged as adults. But .... shutup.

I found out that I bruise awfully easily. My knee is constantly purple. Speaking of purple.....

Labels:

7:18 PM