Forever making you smileposted by Bon HI I'M BACK LOOOOOOL Haha I didn't even turn on my computer for the last 3? or so days because I've been addicted to BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS which I've finished now. 8D Ahhhh it's so good :D. No actually, now that I think about it, the plot is kinda inconsistent and the stuff is pretty coincidental and typical, BUT IT LOVE IT. AND I AM IN LOVE WITH JI HOO OMFG !! He is so beautiful, and is like, perfect in pretty much every single way. He's so sweet as well ahhhhh he is so pretty especially after his haircut !! And the actor, Kim Hyun Joong, before I watched BBF, I thought he was alright, but his smile was kinda annoying, BUT I LOVE HIS SMILE NOW ahhh :D The way he dresses in the drama is just. Hot. :) Google images do not do him justice farout:
[...does anyone else think he kinda sort resembles NigaHiga? PRETTIER THOUGH ! <3]
!!! :3 Hahaha :D. Before watching it, I liked Kimbum most out of the F4 [haha even now, I'm thinking why the eff would a bunch of guys called themselves flowers? But meh okay they are extremely good looking :D] but his role in the drama was kinda of minor and he was kinda douche, BUT OMGOMG there was this part where JI HOO KISSED Kimbum's character on the cheek and I WAS LIKE :O:O AHHHHHHHH !!! :D hehe.
BUT ! I love the character of Goo Jun Pyo :) Him and Jan Di are so cuuute. I love how he's so sweet to her in his own way, and how he is so open to Jan Di :) :) and his arrogance ahh I love it. LEE MINHO IS SO HOT ASDF haha it's awesome how there were a couple of shirtless scenes of Jun Pyo so I got to see his abs hahaha [but none for Ji Hoo ): He did swim, but once he had a shirt on and another there were no abs shots ): :D]
The fourth flower boy I found kinda pointless. And the way he often speaks in English was awkward. And he wasn't all that hot. No seriously, he was pointless. I didn't know his name until like, episode 10.
FAROUT There were so many annoying bits. !! When both of them are so stubborn eeeesh and the fiance bit was so freaking frustrating it pained me to watch it through. But I did because I love it.
BUT ! throughout the whole series I cried to freaking much it was awesome. How the hell can I cry so much from watching something like that? IT'S THE HOT GUYS !!
And they weren't kidding when they said Asian dramas only use one song. THEY DO ! or a coupe at least. But the main one was Stand By Me by SHINee which I kinda liked before but I think I may have gotten sick of it. Maybe. haha
Fark I loved it. I WANT MORE !! KDRAMAS OMG GIMME MORE !! Kim Hyun Joong starring in It Started With A Kiss MUST WATCH THAT !!
Alright okay enough. Hehehe. So because I've been living under a rock for the past three days, I spent aaaaaages catching up on peoples' blogs :) Wow, our grade blogs so much it's amazing. And awesome. And I love it [I seem to be using *love* a whole lot.....] but CHYEAHHH. Time to catch up on Facebook hahaha. :)