Connectionposted by Bon Just a bit more fangirling so bear with me haha.
So I was on allkpop and GUESS WHOSE BEAUTIFUL FACE I SAW on the screen none other than KIM HYUN JOONG, who apparently scored a lucrative modeling job. But anyway, I also found out that Playful Kiss which he stars in, started YESTERDAY, which is also the day I proclaimed my love for him hahaha. But yeah, watch this and try to tell me you don't love him too:
ASDF And what's even cuter is that he's playing a 200+ IQ genius ahhhhhhh and I listened to one of his solo songs and his voice !! >< !! who the win is that freaking lucky to be that perfect OMFG MARRY ME PLEAASE !!!
Alright haha calm the eff down. So. Yesterday I forgot to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BENMELIA !!! YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU TWO <3 Also, Happy Birthday to KEVIN YUUUUU OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN hahaha you Mexican. And. HAPPY START OF SPRING !!!
Yesterday was Rio Tinto, which was deceptively easy.....operating word being deceptively. I finished in like, 15 mins no joke. But I will have probably gotten 5+ wrong. Hahaha who cares. AND there was a surprise maths test, or maybe it wasn't surprise because I wouldn't know since I don't listen hard enough in class. Which is bad. But yeah, got that back today and OMFG I DIDN'T DO AS BAD AS I THOUGHT !! But it was still exceptionally bad. Fark my maths is sucking. I need to learn how to draw hyperboles ): Oh and sports tryouts yesterday VOLLEYBALL 15s HIGH FREAKING FIVE :D Chyeah, but volleyball is kinda very boring.
Annnd today. YEAR ASSEMBLY WAS SO GOOD OMFG I was so impressed by all the performances Wow our grade is so talented haha. And Dopes and Michael were HILARIOUS !! I am amazed by the initiative you guys took to organise a group like that !!
Overuse of exclamation marks... I'm feeling happy :)