Saturday, September 25
As serious as a heart attack
posted by Bon
Hello hello I'm back. I didn't fee like bogging for a long while because I've been blogging in my head hahaha. Yeah. And making imaginary conversations in my head too. And having horribly wonderful sweet dreams. But now that it's the holidays and I am quite bored that I think I should exercise my fingers, I am blogging again. :D
So... well these past three weeks I have been wonderfantabulously happy. This Tuesday not so much..... but meh. I am happy hehehe. Since last time I blogged, WE PLAYED OUR BASKETBALL SEMIS ! And lost. Also, heaps of birthdays :D most notably, YUN/LJ and TOM'S SWEET 16th at which we did awesome stuffs and had awesome fun :D ALSO, ALL THE TV SHOWS ARE BACK YAAAAAY OMG I AM SO HAPPY !!!
This blog is boring.
Well aaaaaaaanyway no more wearing junior winter uniform ever again. As of Thursday. Friday was mufti, and CHECK OUT THIS EPIC SHIET :
How awesome hahaha
And yeah. that's it. I am quite boring. But happy. Quite happy. I don't want to be interesting if it means I'm not happy. :)
BROS ORGANISE SOMETHING OTHERWISE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN !Labels: basketball, birthday, blogging, holiday, LJ, Tom, TV series, Yun
5:07 PM