Tuesday, August 17
Your eyes your eyes
posted by Bon
Tuesday was better hahaha.
Well I was really looking forward to training like I kinda do every week because of my love for the game :D. But. When I got to school, 20 minutes later that I meant to because the traffic was a bitch, training was still not on so I wisely used the time to go to the library and finally figure out the enrich question that was due last week. :D Thanks Will ! And when I was done I went down and training was on yay !
Hah in double drama we were mucking around as usual and St L0uis had brought these sheets of lycra in, and I found myself wrapped up in a sheet and Ray got the idea of pulling out the sheet so I spun right, like in cartoons, and we did it once or twice successfully and it was really fun, so we decided to amp up the intensity and I was rolled tighter, and Ray pulled harder, but it was just too intense and I fell and banged my head against his foot. Hahahaha. My temple is bruised :) but nothing serious :D.
Oh we got the maths test we did on Friday back and I bombed it so hard. Probably last in the class. Ald3r even said that "Anyone who got under 25 definitely will not be in Maths 1 next year". I got 22. TT^TT
And the science test was just . yeah.
LOL TONGUE CLEANERS on the back of toothbrush heads. How freaking pointless are they ?!? So I got a new toothbrush recently and there was a tongue cleaner, and I got kinda all excited because I like a clean tongue, right? And I tried it out later that day but. Nothing happened. WTF is the point of a tongue cleaner, when there is the actual toothbrush to cleaner your tongue. Obviously the rougher abrasive would do more work, the finer ones are just for finishing, right? Why the hell would you need to finish tongue cleaning. ?!?!
You know how my ears are really kinda tiny? Well it's really hard to find earphones that fit haha. I can't do in-ears, because not only do I find them gross, but most of the time they don't stay in. And those ones that clip around your ear just falls off. So I have the normal bud ones. But. Most of the time they're still too big in that they press against this sensitive lump sticking out from my cartilage or something, so after a prolonged period of having them in, it starts to hurt. This sucks TT^TT
I've been trying to do PE all day and I've only done 1/3 of the first question TT^TT.
Oh and thanks everyone for the love haha <3 :) No but don't worry I think I' stopped caring a while ago.Labels: Alder, basketball, drama, maths, PE, Ray, science, Will
8:41 PM