Haha this morning I woke up early in hopes of getting to school early to start my Jap assignment which is due on the 27th, which I thought was tomorrow but only just realised was Friday. Didn't end up doing it anyway haha because the morning was beautiful and the sky was so blue. And I went to sign up for some gala day stuff :D.
OOH for PE did the beeeeeeep test and YAY I got a personal best :D of 8.4. and I dunno why I dropped out D: because after it I realised I was not tired. Oh nooo and now I can't prove myself again because that was the last ever beep test. Unless we do it in PE next year, which honestly I don't mind. It's better than the 1.6 :D
SPORT ! Last 15s basketball game everrrr ): It was an easy game but I wouldn't say it was a great game because we FULLY TABOULI owned them 44-0. Bs owned even harder with 48-0 hahaa.
Sheesh my ears have been flicked so much these past few days SANDRA >:O How come I suck at those things, like the BONNIE *responds* SUCKS and the make a ring with thumb and forefinger below the waist if you look you get punched but if you stick a finger through the ring you get to punch but if they catch your finger you get punched pointless games. Farout ):
So after I figured out that Jap was not due tomorrow, I trolled hahaha. And I realised I haven't read Cyanide and Happiness comics for a while so I did. And ASKDJDS I HATE THOSE COMICS that are FULL OF WRITING FARK it just kills the effect of the comedy. I am not in the mood to read I just want to see funny concepts expressed in cartoon figures >:(
Next few days may or may not suck. Because everyone is off to Ag camp ): HAVE FUN GUYS !! HAVE FUN SLEEPING ON COW SHIT FOR 3 DAYS AND DOING TEST HAHA SUCKERS.
I will miss you :) Hamburger.Labels: 1.6, Ag, basketball, beep test, camp, Cyanide and Happiness, gala day, jap, PE, Sandra, sport