upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, August 14
When I see your face posted by Bon
Sup. Today I was very stonered.
Chinese school was a drag. There was a lockdown drill, and then an assembly on how ineffective we were during the drill.
Working beeee... went by way faster than I expected.
Chilled in Parra afterwards :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN SEN JEE 10L
Sorry the city was too far away, didn't see you today. ): Hope you had a great time though :D

I listened to Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars and I almost cried. I'm not exaggerating. His voice is so damn beautiful, and the lyrics are so amazing, and the backing beat is soothing. I love it so much. Too bad it's mainstream. But it's inevitable for as beautiful a song as this.
Favourite song. If I had to listen to only three songs for the rest of my life, this would be one of them.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

11:45 PM