upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, August 7
What do you think? posted by Bon
Watching Castle 8) Unfortunately, I don't find it as good as as Bones [because Castle is not as adorable as Booth, and Beckett is not as babe as Brennan]. There's less science-y stuff which may be good, or bad at the same time. And the characters Beckett and Brennan are pretty damn similar, especially in their backgrounds, how their mothers were killed. and in their personalities, how they are both so into their work. I don't really feel the chemistry between Castle and Beckett whereas the tension between Booth and Brennan is so awesome they made the special 100th ep to tease fans about it. !! What I reckon Castle is missing, are more prominent secondary characters. Those detectives guys have nothing on Bones' squint squad. Farout, after 5 eps, I still don't know their names. However, Castle's daughter has a pretty main role, kinda like Lightman's daughter in Lie To Me. And Castle's mum is Greg's mother in Dharma and Greg, just saying.
Wow I watch too much stuff.

Labels: , , , ,

6:55 PM