Not happy. You know that bracelet I've been always wearing, the silver one? Well I lost it. No actually my dad lost it because last night I had to take it off for basketball so I gave it to my dad because I didn't have pockets but when he went to bench he forgot about it and left it there TT^TT. And I had almost lost it on Wednesday too when we versed Muirfield. Farout this is not cool.
But I tell you what is? Having heaps of stuff lined up to watch over the weekends because nothing is imminently due hahaha. So I plan to catch up on this week's stuff, then watch all 3 LOTR and then Matrix, and then maybe Die Hard. Because I like watching series all together. YAY ! Time to torrent Burn Notice <3. !!Labels: basketball, Burn Notice, dad, Die Hard, Lord of the Rings, Matrix, movies, Muirfield, sport