upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, August 7
Stop posted by Bon
Fudge I have a swollen toe. It's the second last one on my left foot. I often get swollen toes >.> my second last one on my left foot is still a little bit swollen. That's weird, right? O.O
Aww crap I forgot my finger was bleeding and I just bled all over the S and W key >< You know those pieces of skin around the fingernails that stick out? Well I have the extremely bad habit of picking at them and most of the time they bleed. I suck.
gaaaaaaah I keep thinking about you.
OOH can't believe I hadn't mentioned this before, but Love the Way You Lie MV has Simon Campos [FlashForward] bangin Megan Fox in it, O.O just. O.O

Labels: , ,

9:39 PM