upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, August 4
Stop thinking about it posted by Bon
Ahhh so tired. Planned to take a nap in the afternoon, but my mother foiled that plan dammit. I need to sleep early tonight.
So I shall start watching the shit I downloaded now 8D.
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS !! :O

I was strangely high during sport today. And my energy was weird. Like, I'd get tired quickly, but then after like 5 seconds of rest, I'm all good again. Haha I kept shouting all these dumb things. OMG maybe that's why I'm so tired now, I used up all my energy. :/
I can't even think straight

Lol so I managed to get Battlefield Heroes to work but dammit I can't play it satisfyingly because my computer effing lags >[

Labels: , , , , , , ,

9:03 PM