upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, August 2
Peanuts posted by Bon
Lol didn't end up watching my ate night movie last night. MAYBE I WILL TONIGHT ! :O
Instead I fully tabouli watched youtube.
And I CAN SEE WHERE YUN'S COMING FROM Nigahiga is good looking 8). TEEHEE

I hate Mondays. I love them, and I hate them. I felt really weird this morning and I kinda went high with Anu. And I forgot to bring my pencilcase and packed 2 bottles instead. And I was kinda high all day, except for the English periods during which I slept. :)
I much rather Tuesdays. Except tomorrow is English comp apparently and they suck. And it's raining. :O I dunno how I feel about that.
I don't really wanna stay up that late tonight so I think I'm gonna start my late night movie now :D

Damn don't you hate it when you have something awesome to blog about but you forget it. And you didn't write it down because you think you'd remember it? ASDAKJDSA

OOH BTW whoever's done maths enrich gimme tomorrow morning :D

Labels: , , , , , ,

8:45 PM