Friday, August 20
Paparazzi tryina make me pose
posted by Bon
SO TIRED D: Won our basketball match though, and for once my bro's game was before mine. Which felt totally weird. I think we're first in our division now :D :D But I'm sooooooo unfit. That sucks. And I was planning to watch all the shit I torrented to celebrate that I don't have any homework [imminently due]. But nooooo I have to wake up early tomorrow how uncool.
Yesterday my internet was being a bitch and only connected for like, 5 minutes before disconnecting again. So I got bored and realised my left hand has absolutely no motor skillzz. So I wrote out lyrics with it, while watching OC. :D I still suck hardcore though. You know how much I suck? If you pass me something, say a piece of fruit in the interest of health lol, into my left hand, I would subconsciously pass it to my right hand to put into my mouth. So I reckon I should 40 hour famine my right hand lolol. And my left hand dribbling sucks major stinky balls. Today I did a cross over with just my right hand for crying out loud. And that sounds impossible, so maybe that's why I lost the ball hahaha.
Buyer's remorse aaaargh I hate it. So I impulse bought something that was rather pricey a while back, but now I have not used it and I kinda don't like it all that much but I can't return it because there was a time limit farout. This blooooows ):
OH NO my standard of work in my maths book is declining D: I find that I am no longer ruling the vinculums oh no. LOOOOOOOOOL I need sleep.Labels: 40 hour famine, basketball, bro, internet, maths, OC, sleep
9:50 PM