Awww Friday the 13th caught up to me.
Okay so have I told you how I tripped down the stairs on one of our daily walks? Of course not I haven't been blogging. Okay well anyway, I tripped down the stairs next to the bus bay right, by like missing a step. And I kinda skinned a knee. But my stocking didn't break which was weird. But yeah, I found that kinda odd because I thought I was coordinated. So now I know that I'm not hahaha. WELL ANYWAY, today during basketball I tripped again and FULLY TABOULI bruised that spot where I tripped before TT^TT. I'm aching from the waist down.
On the other hand, we won our match :D by 2 points, but ohwells a win is a win :) I was really proud of this one possession where I crossed like, all the defenders and laid it up :DDD. OH AND this was the team that we lost to in the Grand Finals last time, so YAAAAAAAY !
Hmm I think I'll make a bucket list too :)
1. Go to America, preferably live there.
2. Spend 3 days in the original DisneyLand.
3. Skydive.
4. Smoke p0t.
5. Drag race ohwait that's illegal :) Race around a racetrack then.
6. Fall in love obviously.
7. Have a conversation with a celebrity. And I mean big celebrity, not that Neighbours chick that did Shades for Aids. I'm talking Leonardo Di Caprio or Jessica Alba big.
8. Attend an NBA Allstar Weekend, AND watch all the games of a final series.
9. Dunk. I know, totally realistic.
10. Buy a hot car custom designed.
11. Retire by 40 hahaha.
12. Have a house/apartment in at least 3 American states.
13. And of course, earn $$MEGABUCKS$$ to afford all this shizz and every other thing I want.
I ended on 13 because you know, it's Friday 13th :DLabels: America, basketball, blogging, cars, Friday the 13th, injury, Jessica Alba, Leonardo Di Caprio, NBA, Neighbours