>:@ I've been trying all afternoon to get Battlefield Heroes [YES THAT'S RIGHT HAHAHA] up and running but it keeps stuffing D:. Whether it's the actual thing, or my internet, which I can't go down and fix because my mother is manning that station and I'm not allowed to have a computer turned on [I have 2 hehehe]. So. I don't really know what I did all day after school.
School on the other hand, I know what I did. It was kinda boring though. The English comp OMG I hate those. I kinda don't care about them as much now though [lol when you were year 3 or 4 were you like, ASDF I MUST GET TOP SCORE !! Wow we've become so apathetic] so I just pretty much chose my instinctual answer, instead of reading totally into the question like I did before. :) And you know how when you read something boring your mind goes off on a tangent while your eyes are still "reading" the words. But you absorb absolutely nothing so you have to read it again? FAROUT that happened so much. I think I microslept through an article.
The rest of the day was normal boringgg..
So.. my subjects. 3, 3, Chem, Phys. And. Debating between Eco and PE.
Firstly, PE: I am most likely not going to count these units because I probably won't try all too hard in this. It's gonna be my chill subject. So I can concentrate harder on the subjects I will count. And it is not too time consuming. The stuff that is learnt in PE is fun and practical and can be used to enrich everyday life, and MUSCOOLS. Heh. And if I don't go on the ski camp, I wouldn't be going skiing for like, 3 years. ):
Eco: I only became interested in this after Connor's speech. Which is probably a bad thing because it might have just been a speech that made it interesting. Then again, it could also be my subconscious telling me I'll like it. [because during the speech, I couldn't stop a "Wow, that sounds interesting," from slipping out of my mouth.] And. It scales pretty well, so I may be able to count it if I do well. And it teaches useful stuff like how to handle and make the big bucks :) I kinda suck at stuff like the stock market and interest rates [?] right now, and that would help me heaps in the future when I'm rich. Hahaha.
Shooo yeah. Can't decide. Leaning more towards PE [kinda because my parents are pushing me towards Eco and I do my best to go against them. >< SUBCONSCIOUSLY STILL.]
Okay here's another sitch of me going against my parents: So I was preparing for Westpac [BECAUSE I NEEEED IT to get my ranking back up :)] and doing some past papers, and then my mother's like, do one each day. And even though I kinda was doing one each day, I started to not... And then my dad's like, go over the questions you couldn't do before, and even though I was already planning to, I have not. :/ I'm so selfdestructive.
And that computer ban thing. The first thing I do when I get home is turn on the computer. My mum inevitably catches me and I have to turn it off. Then when she's gone, I immediately turn it on again. Farout I can't help it D:/
My memories of past Westpac: mufti day and 1.6. Damn this year missed mufti by one day, and PE will be the day before [probs gonna do beep which is the same :)] Hahaha. Wouldn't it be freaking awesome if it happened again? 8DLabels: 1.6, Battlefield Heroes, beep test, computer, eco, English, game, internet, mufti, mum, PE