Friday, August 27
I'm gonna be OK
posted by Bon
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE LI ! You are an awesome friend and I love discussing TV shows with you !! I can't believe you watch as much or probably more TV shows than I do !! Haha you are ultra cool.
Ahhhhh the last 2 days were boring ): Goes to show how much friends make life interesting. What else is there to look forward to school for?
So I just came back from basketball, and OMG we were first in our division, but we lost tonight's game by 4 POINTS D: and only in the last couple of minutes too. There was this tank girl with beast layups on their team, but they're not second so I'm not sure where we're ranked now...
Oh good news. I got my bracelet that I lost a week ago back yaaay. And I am noticing a personality change in me. So I had to go ask the front desk for it right, and I was all chill about that whereas a few weeks maybe or probably months ago, I would have been stressing about talking to the front desk because I was afraid of confrontation or something. And I would have planned like a whole dialogue of what to say, and stumble over a few words, but instead I didn't. You know what I mean? Hahaha...
Hmmm... does anyone else ever think about the opposite sex them. As in, someone who has the same personality, same interests, same ideas, [but not necessarily same appearance, because then you're likely to be related] as you but of the opposite gender? That would be awesome haha I wanna meet the male me. 8D.
Oh last night I watched Oceans 11. IT WAS SO GOOD !! Who on earth thinks up all those clever ways to bypass extremely high security systems, and even a plan to get away with all the stuff. AND BRAD PITT hamanahamana hahaha. Yeah but now he's older. :/ Can't watch 12 tonight because I have to get up early tomorrow boooo ):
HOPE YOUR WRIST GETS WELL SOON SANDRA ! Damn I always wanted a cast. hahaha :)Labels: Annie, basketball, Brad Pitt, movies, Oceans, Sandra, TV series
10:47 PM