upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, August 28
I'll see you in a little while posted by Bon
CHYEAH I watched Oceans 12 and 13 today and :O it was very good. I find it very clever how all the movies ties with each other. Well... have to do with each other. It kinda pisses me off when sequel have jackshit to do with the previous one in the series....

Anyway, should I wing Ag seeing as I am not going to continue? I'm leaning towards yes because I can't bring myself to study anyway, but the fact that it's a big test is pushing me towards studying. ASDF D: whatever.
And somebody has to tell me due dates of stuff because I have the feeling that heaps of things are due to be due soon but I have no freaking idea when.
SOMEONE SHOULD INVENT some calendar program thing on the computer so you can like, write in stuff on dates and set appropriate warning times for it to pop up and have each day's notes like, on the desktop. Ionno, but that would be really handy !! All you pro shits get hopping. WTF am I saying? I think I'm just happy :)

OMG RESPOND !! Don't you know you put a smile on my dail? OMFG I'M SO WEIRD D: AHHHHH I can't make conversation well ): !!! ><

Labels: , ,

9:47 PM