upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, August 21
I'll be there posted by Bon
Guess what I'm doing right now ?! WATCHING LORD OF THE RINGS YER that's right :) Haha Frodo is such an adorable hobbit, and Merry [SIMON CAMPOS OMG SAJ !!] is so awesome haha, and LEGALUS SO HOT ! Orlando Bloooooooooom <3 Ever since Pirates I'm like in love with him. But he's got his babe MIRANDA KERR. MAJOR EPIPHANY: if Miranda Kerr hyphenated her name, it would be Miranda KERR-BLOOM. HAHAHAHA OMFGLOL !! That's awesome.
Another highlight of my day of watching stuff: NEAL CAFFREY TOPLESS OMG NIIIIIIICE. His pecs and abs............. tell you who else has nice pecs and abs? TAEYANG in his new MV OMGOMG !! Welll it's still got nothing on Wedding Dress but then again, what does? No, I'm serious, Wedding Dress has the best dance in the best MV ever and it was the one song that was beast enough to get me into a whole new genre of music. And that's why it's one of my "if I could only listen to 3 songs for the rest of my life" 3 songs. ALRIGHT so that's 2 you know now :).
OOH MY CASTLE SEASON 2 TORRENT FINISHED 8D. I can't wait to watch that. TBH, I getting kinda sick of OC marathoning, although it is a really good show to study to. But the fact of the matter is, I'm getting sick of Ryan's blank looks and shifty eyes, Summer's annoyingness, Julie Cooper's bitchiness, Marissa's not-that-hotness, but NEVER NEVEREVERNEVER Seth's adorableness. YAAAAY almost through season 1. It goes by kinda slowly...
SHAQ VS. this week was Tyson Gay. He had to sprint 60m to Shaq's 30m. DUDE I'M SORRY but I can't believe he actually agreed to that. I can't believe he thought he could run twice as fast as Shaq. I know he's big and everything, but he has huge strides and he can't possibly be thaaat slow. :O and Dwight Howard and some NFL guys were in it too FAROUT Dwight Howard's shoulders are so big lolol. Haha I love all those free-throw jokes people crack at Shaq :D
[!! how could I not have a Taeyang label ?!?!]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8:22 PM