Monday, August 23
Fantasy
posted by Bon
I LOVE MONDAYS ! Well maybe not love, but Mondays are pretty awesome. The feeling of waking up fresh and clear for school is niiiiiice :) especially now that the coldest weather is over. I hate sleeping on hot days but waking up is really refreshing, you know what I mean?
So I'm watching Castle and it's pretty good... mysteries are awesome to watch but it sucks how you have to watch quite closely otherwise you are highly likely to miss some clue, like a look. And doing my homework to it I miss heaps of that stuff.
I've been meaning to blog about this for aaaaaages but you know Push Push that song? Well my bro was like, Captain Luna what kinda name is that? And I'm like, ...are you sure it's Captain Luna? Because that would be pretty weird. And then he's like, Yeah, she says it in the song, featuring Akon. But I had no idea which song at that moment, but one day in the car I heard Push Push [which is a really freaking awesome song btw, HIGH FIVE SAJ !] and at the beginning she says KAT DE LUNA [remember Wine Up? That song sucked.] and I was like OMFG THIS IS CAPTAIN LUNA LOL BRO YOU SUCK ! And I laughed for ages about that because Captain Luna is just hilarious. Ahaha good story.
I tell you what's hot? Shoulder blades. Ahahaha :DLabels: Akon, bro, Castle, Kat de Luna, music, Saj, sleep
9:55 PM