upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, August 13
Cookie cutter posted by Bon
OMG my addictive personality. I started a game of intermediate spider solitaire a few days ago, and I won it on first go 8) and then I started playing heaps, and I have now a win percentage of 100 - 17 for 17 yeryeryer.But yeah, I've been playing every spare moment since the first game, and I know 17 sounds like very few games, but I had to keep undo-ing and redo-ing. So now when I'm stoning I see mysef paying spider solitaire in my mind. Frack I need to stop.

I've been sleeping kinda earlier recently, but I'm still freaking tired D: How uncool. And my inner thigh muscools hurt right now, I have nfi why O.O.

I greatly admire people who can strike up conversations with absolutely anyone. I retract my one wish of 10 extra centimetres [down there ;) LOL JKS !!] and I wish for that skill.

AND A BIG BEAUTIFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DELIAN EMILOV ENTCHEV, MAX, and other people who happen to have their birthday on this very popular day. Like Ms Steele lol.

Songs I'm loving right now:
Miss You - Kajun
Cookie Cutter - Pretty Ricky
Move - Taeyang [!! Farout it's like constantly in my head. I love it though.]

Alright BASKETBALLLL TIME :D

Labels: , , , ,

7:09 PM