upandaway
V.5
Monday, August 16
Chivalry is dead
posted by Bon
FAAAAAAARK I just overheard my mother saying she loves my brother more than me. I guess I kinda guessed that already [lol I mean, why wouldn't you >>>>>>>>>] and even though a parent should not have favourites, it's kinda inevitable, but no matter how much you think it, you should never ever nevereverever say it out loud. Not even to your husband and father of your children. Farout and then when I called her out on it she said some shitass cover story which did not even make sense. >:(
Whatevs I like my dad waaaaaaaay more.
FAAAAAAAARK I just went to say goodnight to her and I grab a couple of peanuts that are on her bedstand, and she says, "only take two, or you get even fatter." HOW THE EFF DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME FEEL ?!?! TT^TT
Mondays kinda suck. Tuesdays are a whole lot better.
10:06 PM