upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, August 1
Ass....thetic appeal posted by Bon
LOOOOL just then at dinner my bro SCHOOLED my mum, who was being a bitch about it, and my dad, who was very nice about it. Haha what a G.
Woah don't you hate it when you start a blog, then get distracted or can't think of anything to write about so you troll some internet, and then totally forgot you started a blog? Lol yeah that just happened. For like, some youtube vids and a shower. And my showers are pretty long.
WOW I just did it again, farout. I should get checked for ADD or something.
Speaking of ADD, I watched Fast and the Furious [yes, the first one] last night as a late night movie because that's how I roll. It was pretty good. I LOVE the race parts (like normal people do.) AND THAT BRIAN O'CONNOR guy.. at first, he was meh-looking because I thought he had a mousy. And his voice was kinda annoying. BUT HE GREW ON ME YAAAAY. And the babe wasn't all that babe.
2 Fast 2 Furious 2night [OOOOH SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!?!]. Remember how I watched a bit of it on TV? Well yeah. Time to watch the rest.
WHAT THE FRACK Kevjumba gets to meet all these tankass people like IYAZ forcryingoutloud. I wanna start some vlogs just so I can meet NBA players [KEVJUMBA HAS MET BARON DAVIS AND JALEN ROSE :O:O] or at least go to America like Chonny did. !! MAYBE I WILL. Nah I'm not funny enough... Except... I don't find Kevjumba all that hilarious.
WOAHHH I DID IT AGAIN.
Alright fine I'm just posting this.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8:34 PM