upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, July 3
You make me wild posted by Bon
WHATTUP.
So I watched Pirates of the Caribbean. FINALLY. OMFG I have been missing out. It was pretty good, but STILL DOESN'T BEAT FORREST GUMP. This is #1 btw, watching 2 and 3 tomorrow. Yeah. KEIRA KNIGHTLY is a MASSIVE BAAAAAABE fack. And Orlando Bloom is adorable. BUT I FREAKING LOVE JACK SPARROW. I never realised how damn good looking Johnny Depp is, frick. You know, come to think of it, I haven't really actually watched any movies in which Johnny Depp stars. BUT BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS, that now, I have a whole lineup of Johnny Depp movies for my holidays :)
Just thinking about your smile makes me smile.
Today... was alright.
For Chinese school we just watch a video, which I was stoned throughout, daydreaming. About you.
OH but we got our reports, and I got like, Outstanding and Always for everything :) Hehe.
Then we went shopping. But it was only mildly successful because everything is too floral patterny... ): and I'm such a fat bitch.
And then ate PHO ! :D
Mum went to play mahjong after that, and Dad went to work so bro and I just chilled at home.
I cooked dinnerrrrr. It was sizzle steak sandwich.


DAMN missed 11:11.
Oh well, my wish wasn't gonna come true anyway. Because I wish for you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11:19 PM