upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, July 17
You can count on me posted by Bon
Hi. So I'm just gonna dive right in because I honestly don't have anything else to talk about.
CHUCK ! FINALLY CAUGHT UP OMG. Actually caught up last night, but it was too late to blog. BUT YEAH. It is definitely my favourite series. It combines humour, romance and of course action in perfect ratios SO FREAKING WELL that I can't find one thing I don't like about it. And I actually liked the finale which is kinda strange. It so effectively tied up loose substories, as well as the main story, BUT THERE'S STILL MORE TO TELL ! AND they got rid of Jeff and Lester YAY! FRICK I hate them. AND I cannot mention enough HOW AWESOME CASEY IS :D Yay he's a dad. Sarah's still a massive babe, but she seems kinda.. stiff. I dunno. Chuck is adorable. Morgan annoys me. I hate the way he speaks, like he know everything, or he's the best. Awesome is awesome. I pretty much bawled my eyes out when Chuck's dad got shot ):
GLEE ! I watched the last two eps. I hated Funk. Will is weird I don't like him. I don't really like any of the characters. Fark. The finale... the only good bit was the singing. And Sue.

Labels: , ,

12:07 AM