Thursday, July 22
A Yo
posted by Bon
It's well past 8pm, and I already got caught illegally on my computer by my nazi mother twice. My dad is so uber nice that when he came in and saw my computer on, he kept quiet. I know... that it's probably for my own good, but I just can't help but feel repressed and I have the urge to rebel. Like the teenager I am. So I'm sorry that I cannot be 100% obedient, it's just this stage of life. I try hard to be. Nah actually I really don't. I promise to try for yearlies though.
The thumbsup I drew and stuck on the wall above my desk isn't helping. Because I got too used to seeing it there that I don't take notice of it anymore. And that sum of a sequence of numbers formula I wrote on a post it and stuck up hasn't sunk in yet either. Probably because I take it for granted that whenever I need it I just look up, and I had no need to memorise it. The ASTC is helping. I gotta take down this list of songs I need to download.... Hmmm why do I have a mini post it with MATHS written on it?
.. Um yeah. That was my wall ..
I felt like having a real cry, not just those one tear cries, so I watched the vid that never fails to make me cry. BUT DAMMIT I read some of the comments underneath, and I think they might have spoiled it for me ):. I THINK. So I'ma now go and test if they have.
-edit- FACK I DIDN'T CRY OH NO OHNONONO. Now I need a new cry vid.
OR MAYBE, [clutching at excuses] I cried too hard the first time and used up all the tears, because I really did. i had snot running down my face and everything. OR MAYBE it's because I just took off my contacts and my eyes were drier. OR MAYBE I've watched it too much recently. ?!?!Labels: Brave New World, computer, dad, maths, mum
10:47 PM