upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, July 19
Yeah those chills, used to get them posted by Bon
Damn, didn't get to Fast and Furious marathon today, because I got surprised with a lunch out with some family friends, which turned into a shopping trip and movie. GUESS WHICH MOVIE OMFG ?
ECLIPSE !!! Hehe. It was my suggestion because I'm so mad. And I wanted to piss of one of my friends hehe. But yeah.
OOH DURING THE PREVIEWS, there was this trailer of that Australian movie uhh.. Tomorrow when the War Began? I think. But yeah, there's a babe in it who is apparently from Neighbours or Home and Away or something, according to Anu, and then there was an Asian guy. Who sorta looked out of pace. But I guess they had to have him there because Australia is multicultural and they don't wanna look racist. So anyway, there was a flash where the Asian guy and the babe were making out, and I said pretty loudly "OMG THE ASIAN GUY GETS SOME" but I didn't realise it was loud, and some guy [or most likely girl, seeing as it's Twilight,] laughs. :/
But yeah. it was alright. Bella and Edward talked too much. And always in a pained voice too. Like they were forcing the words out, and pausing every 3rd word. Not enough vampire killing. Not enough Charlie Bewley, got a good bit of Jasper though :) Robert Pattinson's accent slipped occasionally, especially when he said "I know you can protect her," it sounded so British. And pshhh his voice is so not velvet, it sounds kinda pansy. Alice is waaaaay hotter than Rosalie. Jacob's shoulders is too narrow and slanted for his buffness. And Sam didn't even have abs pshh. OMG RILEY was not so cute to start with, but got cuter.
Hah, I spent the movie checking out the cast that I'm not sure what went on :).

But I will defs Fast and Furious marathon next weekends.. as long as nothing is due x).

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

10:19 PM