upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, July 18
Who does it like I does it posted by Bon
WOAHH check out that hot new layout :D. Haha. I got completely sick of the old one. So yeah. LISTEN TO SUPERMAN BY MISCHKE !
And I realised, while I was editting posts so that the blanked out bits are still blanked out, how freaking much I talk about TV shows until all my posts are pretty much half blanked out by spoilers. And, I was editting the layout, right, and with the full blog post, nothing blanked out, it looked so freaking super good. but now with all those gaps, it kinda doesn't look as good. So I'ma do my best to not talk about TV shows that much. LOL but ... I'll probably fail. Because I love TV shows. I often think in my head, while watching the shows, "I LOVE TV SHOWS !!". I'm not kidding.
Haha, yesterday I baked a strawberry cheesecake which I was meant to bring to the LADBABY picnic that got cancelled today. But just before I was about to go baking, the internet screwed so i couldn't bring up my recipe. So I kinda improvised it, but only after I had it all baked, I read the recipe and I had forgotten eggs. I was wondering why it looked so small and flat. But I ate some today, and despite being eggless and therefore, kinda harder than it should be, it was pretty damn nice. :)
OOH We got a new harddrive last night. Now I have a place to put all the new stuff I've downloaded since new internet. YAY! Speaking of downloaded since new internet, I'm gonna have a Fast and Furious marathon tomorrow DND. Haha.
Did you know I have a rash on the back of my neck? I think it came about by my habit of scratching there while I play sport. Lol I dunno. But I have some cream on it right now and the slight stinging feeling feels so good 8).

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

4:28 PM