WOOHOO the net is up ! And I say this because IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY I WILL BE CAPPED ANYTIME SOON YAAAAAAAAY. OMFG the last couple of days without internet was freaking torture. I became addicted to minesweeper again. ):
Guess what the first thing I did when I heard there was net? :D LOLOL Yeah. Uhh.
Well after RC I watched heaps of youtube vids and downloaded some music. :D and read blogs SO MUCH to catch up on. Hehe it was fun.
You know how I said I was gonna watch Public Enemies? Well I still haven't. Because my mum has been on my ass to do work and I have to show her what I've done at the end of each day... so.. :/
Then at night when it's meant to be my down time, I get hooked on TV.
Yeah.
Watched Step Up 2 on TV tonight. Freaking spoiled the memory. Dammit I loved it, and watching it again it just felt weird. :/ I used to think Robert Hoffman was like, BAAAAAAAAABE but now, nahhh. OMG Step Up 3D :O
Watched a bit of 2 Fast 2 Furious and decided that it was good enough to not watch for the first time on TV, and I gotta watch the first one. 8)
Taeyang's MV is cuuute :) Haven't listened to his album yet because haven't got around to it.
ON ANOTHER NOTE, FRICK LEBRON, WTF? DWade, Chris Bosh and Lebron on one team. One of the titles of the nba.com articles was 'Nobody Roots for Goliath' and I reckon they got it down pat. I think that those three will like, be monster, so people will go for the underdog, and I dunno it made sense in my head. And Lebron signed with Miami AFTER Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade? WHY?! Why play for someone else's team when you should be leading the team? ASDF
Songs you should totally listen to:
Too Much - Claude Kelly
Statistics - Lyfe Jennings
Stumble Stumble - D-NA
Me Against the World - YJLabels: basketball, capped, Chris Bosh, Claude Kelly, D-NA, Dwyane Wade, internet, K-pop, LeBron James, minesweeper, movies, mum, music, NBA, Public Enemies, Restaurant City, Step Up, youtube