upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, July 1
Want you posted by Bon
OMFGOMFG I NEED TO DOWNLOAD STUFF NOOOOOOOOO I HATE BEING CAPPED !!!
So guys, suggest good internet plan things because the contract has finally ended ! Or will soon end. :D

FAAAAAAARK my calves are dead from last night's jumping around zzzzz. I couldn't really run today. AND at lunch there was the year 9 vs 10. Needless to say, we won. Haha. Yeah it was all me. Nah JK I didn't do anything, I was just a placefiller. BUT OMG ! I got the first shot it. I think. ....

So yeah. Mufti day tomorrow. And crazy hair day. Lol should I get crazy hair? OMG remember last year crazy hair day was on the day of the excursion, but I still wanted to do some sort of crazy hair, so I wore pigtails? Hahaha good day.

T^T being capped sucks. Bigtime.

Labels: , , , ,

6:25 PM