upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, July 5
Save you posted by Bon
PotC 3 -  Was kinda meh. You know, I always had something against movies that you need the movie before to get. But on the other hand, I love running gags, like "sea turtles" was used once in each of the three Pirates movies. BUT in this one, I LOVED LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE LOVED the flipping the ship part. OMG I must have watched that one bit 5 times. ><. The end was sad ):
Johnny Depp movie for tomorrow: Public Enemies

DAMMIT I MISSED 11:11.

Labels: , ,

11:13 PM