upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, July 15
Like Kobe in the fourth posted by Bon
GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY. OMG AND THE ANSWER IS NOT COUCH POTATO ALL DAY WATCHING TV SHOWS AND MOVIES :D. LOL JKS I did watch movie and TV show. BUT NOT AT MY DESK YAY ! ... Well the TV show is..
ANYWAY, today went to watch Toy Story 3 with peeps and IT WAS VERY GOOOOOOD. OMG CHECK THIS OUT: The original kid is called Andy riiiiiight? and then [SPOILERS!!] the kid that the toys get given to is called BONNIE !! OMFG PFFFFFFHHHHHHHASFAEFH GOES YOUR MIND. :D.
But yeah, the movie was very cute :) I am proud to admit that I cried a good couple of times. AND THAT BEAR OMFG. Okay see, we were buying the tickets right, and in one of the chairs the bear was sitting, and this was like, a pretty massive plush toy :) and we were like, WOW THAT'S SO COOL. So we go in to watch the movie, and [SPOILERS] the bear appears on screen and he's all nice and shit and I'm like THAT'S AN AWESOME BEAR !! And then shit happens and there's this point where some toys are being mean to Buzz, and the bear kinda saved him KINDA, and I'm like, FRICK I LOVE THIS BEAR, but then the freaking bear did a 180 and IS LIKE ULTRAMEGASUPER MEAN >[. And I hated him. I hate the bear.
BUZZ AND JESSE ARE SO CUUUUUUUUTE. FAROUT I LOVE BUZZ. HE IS AWESOME. I LIKE HIM MORE THAN WOODY :) I LOVE HIS SPANISH SETTING.

FlashForward. FRICK IT'S LIKE A CIRCLE OF SELF FULFILLING PROPHECIES ): I find Mark Bentford extremely attractive. >.> Ewww I hated the last ep. It sucked major balls. I was a hardcore Bryce and Keiko shipper but dammit the other chick whatwashername got in the freaking way ): AND HOW THE FREAKING RANDOM is her [as in 'the other chick whatwashername'] FlashForward gonna play out ?!?! Someone does not just randomly come and try to drown you. >:O. She pissed me off.

I got some new earphones today :) because my other ones died in one ear and that pissed me off. they are very good. And clear. And I swear I will look after them better so they don't die. I don't think I can live a day without earphones, that's crazy. I dunno, but listening to music just like that, in my room, is weird. Wow I suck.

OOH SOMETHING ELSE ! I heard Justin Bieber's song FEAT JADEN SMITH OMG ! It was very cute. I couldn't help but smile throughout the song. JB CALLS JSMITH [ehehe JSmith...] LIL BRO ASDF. Lol. But. Yeah. I dunno if I like it or not. But it made me smile so I guess that's a yes. I still think Will Smith's kid is cool :) Justin Biiiiiiieber is cute.

FAROUT I went into my bro's room to annoy him for a bit, and then fought a bit, and then HE DRIBBLED ON ME EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

10:08 PM