upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, July 15
I'm stronger now posted by Bon
WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHAT I DID TODAY? Ooh, is that over there a raised hand? ..Nope, just stretching. No takers? No one? Haha that's what I thought.
WELL TOO BAD because I feel obligated to blog if I can, and because I can't come up with anything deep that does not reveal my innermost secrets, I will blog about my day. And TV shows. Which was pretty much my day. :D
So yeah. OOH I WATCHED KARATE KID TODAY. Pretty good movie. Gotta watch the original someday. Heh... I thought the girl was pretty cute 8). And the mean kid looked like a family friend. Dude, I cried twice I have no freaking idea why the second time. Mr Miyagi uhh Han was really weird. And didn't he feel bad for beating up the kids? I felt they didn't go deep enough into his backstory though... they only just touched on it. I reckon. Eh. But the fight scenes were obviously choreographed hot. Will Smith's kid is cool. Jackie Chan looked old. ):
I TOTALLY CAUGHT UP ON FLASHFORWARD !! Actually, one more ep to go, which I didn't have the time to watch today. But yeah. SO MANY TWISTS !! Especially with Janice. And Demetri is freaking awesome thank god they didn't kill him off. But there were so many "freaking coincidental" moments [which, if you haven't noticed, I kinda hate. But kinda love at the same time. So I find really frustrating.] but then again, it probably was predicted and therefore totally not coincidental. Probably the dude was on the path to achieving the future that they saw. One in particular I find annoying was Aaron in Afghanistan when he was like, sure to die, BUT THEN ALONG COMES THE DUDE FROM HIS VISION of course, to save his ass. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT? That he would come just as he is getting owned? TV shows are unbelievable. Kinda what makes them TV shows and not real life. :)

OH and I finally finished that sheet of Trig Identities :D

Labels: , , , , , ,

12:10 AM