Tuesday, July 13
I think I'm gonna hate it girl
posted by Bon
Lol yeah haven't been blogging much..
because my holidays are boring. Last couple of days I just caught up on TV shows. Wanna hear about it? Haha didn't think so.
I've been downloading like, all day for the past couple of days. I keep thinking we're gonna get capped, but YAY we're not. LOLOL
Haha I tell you what I've been doing with my holidays? I thought it'd be a good time to finally get to really know my K-pop groups. Because ...you know, I know them, who's in them, but not really who is who exactly.
SO the other day I decided to work on SHINee [WHICH I can't believe I don't already know]. So I like, opened all the album covers of them I had on iTunes, and tried to work out who's who, but that doesn't work because I had no idea to begin with. So I googled and facebook grouped a bit, until I was sure I had successfully matched up everyone and who they are. So then I decided to watch an MV to test myself. AND WTF THEY ALL LOOKED THE SAME AGAIN. T^T [except Jonghyun because he just looks different] So I matched the things they were wearing in the MV and their hairstyles to the album cover that corresponded to it [ASDF THEY CHANGE HAIRSTYLES FOR EVERY FREAKING ALBUM >(] and rematched, and rematched, UNTIL I FINALLY GOT IT and found out that my favourite SHINee dude is called Minho 8). Dude, I remember people saying, a while ago, that KIM KIBUM IS SO CUUUUUTE. But I don't find him cute. At all. >.>
Heheh... who honestly cares about that?
So anyway, TV SHOWS YAAAAY !
BURN NOTICE SEE I WAS RIGHT JESSE WAS GONNA JOIN THEIR TEAM FOR A BIT !! Jesse is coooool. The last couple of eps though, were kinda meh-ish. Not like, OMFG THAT'S SO CLEVER. I still love it, except, not as good as mid season 3...
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT ! Freaking hilarious. Russell annoys the crap out of me but I guess that's part of the hilarity..
LIE TO ME ! OMFG IS SO GOOD ! I love the way he manipulates people into showing emotions. Ehehe I want his skillssssss. But damn, after watching a couple eps, I started thinking in a British accent. Ehehe..Labels: Burn Notice, capped, holiday, K-pop, Lie to Me, Rules of Engagement, SHINee, TV series
12:47 PM