upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, July 30
Green eyes, blue skies posted by Bon
Guess who's back. [I'm in an Eminem-y mood lol after something but yeah.] I didn't post for a week because I'm pissed at my mother for like, banning me from using the computer. No seriously. She says, DON'T TURN IT ON UNTIL YOU'VE FINISHED YOUR WORK and then I tell her I've finished my work and she say, NO YOU HAVEN'T GO READ AHEAD bitch. So I sneak on. Because it's the only way I could survive [It breaks my heart to see you crying, baby, it's the only way I'll stay alive. DWDW GUYS I break into song whenever I happen to say a line of lyrics. ><]. Yeah so I was pissed and at that time, all I could think to write about was how much I hated her. Which no one wants to read about. So yeahhh. And that means I had to like, do all my stuff later in the night which makes me stay up late and that's why I've been ultra sleepy :)
The past week has been pretty awesome. I love school. It's so much fun and I find myself constantly smiling, unless I'm stoning. I love that.
Yesterday for the prefect induction, my parents came into school, and I got to scab food from the lunch :D but I felt cheap so I bailed and shared my plate piled a metre high with food with peeps hehe. And then that night was the subject selection night. I had an idea of what I was gonna do, except for 2 units, going into that, but now I wanna do eco. Ish. I probably won't though :D
And yay laptops back :)

And yay basketball tonight :DD

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5:57 PM