Blehhh holidays. And I say blehh because ALTHOUGH I will finally get to catch up on my sleep, I will be mega bored because I'm capped for another week, and I only get to go out like, twice at most. OMFG I DIDN'T UPHOLD MY END OF TERM TRADITION of going to the library !! This officially marks a new era. Because uhh... yeah. Haha sorrry.
FACK I really need to listen to TAEYANG'S NEW ALBUM and watch his NEW MV !! D:
Speaking of Taeyang, today was mufti and Yilang looked like Taeyang LOLOL. ! But it was freaking freezing.
Today was good. Because I got to pat you on the head.
The end kinda sucked though.
Prefect assembly was funneh, but no one stood up.
Reports suck. I did badly. I'm sorry if you were all happy at me but I was stoned.
I missed my bus. But your wave at me made it worth it.
I'm sad. Just at the thought of not seeing you for two weeks.
You asked if I was alright :)
I'm all pumped for tonight basketball game 8
But yeah. I'LL MISS YOU GUYS for the two weeks.Labels: assembly, basketball, bus, capped, holiday, K-pop, library, mufti, reports, sleep, Yilang