Tuesday, July 13
알겠어?
posted by Bon
FINALLY got round to watching My Sassy Girl. Amelia had told me about it a while ago and was like, YOU GOTTA WATCH IT but I kept getting capped back then and I doubted anyone had it downloaded... so yeah. :D
I liked it :D At the beginning I was kinda wtf-ing, especially at the vomit bit which was kinda really gross omfg the poor old man. But seriously, if someone was vomitting on you, wouldn't you quickly gtfo instead of just sitting there? Maybe he was in shock? But eww, his toupe was soaked in vomit ugh I can't get over that.
AND, the theme park at night with the runaway soldier WTF? That is just too freaking random.
I found it kinda disjointed at times and it took me a while to get my bearings in the settings and stuff, but yeah, it was a good movie. FAROUT the kid is such a pushover. He got freaking bullied into wearing women's shoes. What kind of self respecting male would do that omfg. Then again, he was raised as a girl in his childhood LMFAO xD. I liked the ending.
Too bad the guy wasn't hot. Except it kinda wouldn't have worked as well if he was.
Haha, just read what Max thought of it on his blog a while back, AND I GOT THE ENDING TOO !!! Dude, it was kinda obvious in her letter, and the fact that his cousin died and that his aunt thought he looked like the cousin. RIIIIIIGHT ?!?! I thought it was pretty obvious.... unless everyone in Korea sets people up with blind dates. [actually, kinda seems like it...]
But yeah. It was good, but still doesn't beat Forrest Gump (Y).Labels: Amelia, capped, Forrest Gump, Max, movies, My Sassy Girl
5:40 PM