Sunday, July 18
Bababa
posted by Bon
OMFG I LOVE THOSE PERFECT ITALIANO ADS :L:L:L <3. You know the ones with the kinda-not-really good looking guy doing random stuff, and then at the end he says some random phrase in a sexy voice. I have seen the "aubergine" and "I love my mumma" ones before today, and tonight, my bro and I were watching Masterchef, and then one of those ads came on and it was a new one, AND IN THE MIDDLE IT WAS FUNNY TOO. So we were waiting in anticipation for the last phrase. And he said: "Sometimes when I cook ... I weep." AND WE FULLY TABOULI CRACKED UP for aaaaaaaages, and it was one of those things that if even just thinking about it cracks you up. THOSE ARE THE BEST COMMERCIALS EVERRRR.
I did some plyo with my bro this afternoon. My thighs and caves felt like jelly afterwards ):.
OMG remember how my special keys on my keyboard [like the !@(*&#$(*@&%{| keys] were messed up, and the caps lock key occasionally got stuck? WE THEY'RE BACK TO NORMAL :O Except on msn which is weird... But the thing is, I kinda got used to the special keys in their weird places, especially the ' and :. OH BUT my L key is a bitch to type with, I gotta press extra hard. So if I might be missing some Ls in my typing, that's why :).
I greatly admire this guy.Labels: bro, commercials, masterchef, Perfect Italiano
10:17 PM