T^T I think I'm capped. And I was so happily reading Naruto. Yes, I'm still behind, but that part when Naruto was talking to Sasuke made me cry. 8)
Today sucked in that we didn't have sport. Well technically we did, but everything was not cancelled EXCEPT basketball and something else. Instead of me getting one of the two opportunities for exercise per week, [I am so unfit D:] we watched Center Stage. It was weird. But I also watched an All Star NBA game on Daniel's laptop so... ^^;
Haha played the Ultimate Push Up Game at lunch with Adrian, Yun, Samuel and Royce. Didn't finish so it wasn't epic.
I came home with the intention of catching up with maths. But I didn't. I didn't even do the ag speech. zzzzzzzzzz
I wish I could express myselfLabels: Adrian, Ag, basketball, Daniel, manga, maths, Naruto, Royce, Samuel, sport, Yun