upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, June 26
Say the word posted by Bon
YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE. You can't be everyone's number one. In trying to do so, you will inevitably lose those that you took for granted. And you'll likely never have their love again.
Please don't ask who that is directed to... [sorry, but BAM included.]

Hahaha..... the delicate dance of having a crush. I mean. You like someone and you like being friends with someone so you don't wanna make things awkward by saying something, or you don't wanna be rejected so you have to know whether or know they like you too. But they may or may not be thinking the exact same thing. So nothing happens even though something should... LOLOL Ahh that sucks.

I like... peanuts. No I'm actually serious. I have this bag of roasted peanuts stashed in my room in my usual place for stashing snacks. It's really nice. It's kinda like eating peanut butter from the tub without the oiliness and stickiness. (Y)

I wish I wasn't such a sadcase

Labels: ,

11:44 AM